3.3.0.0 Unicode Functions

Dablio

Hello, I saw the below topic about Send function... Here scripts that use Send("{z down}") is now sending { instead of z key... Is it a bug? Or should I use the KeyDownDelay instead: Send Down, Sleep, Send Up?

Thank you in advance

-----

Edit to correct syntax

Edited by Dablio

You have 24 hours to publicly apologize for your behavior caralhudasso or you will be permanently banned. And by publicly I mean post it in the Chat forum.

Sorry, but I will not appologize by my neighborhoors, here is a residencial building, we are behind a router, then our ip is equal, I know the person that used caralhudasso yesterday, he told me what happened, I asked him to do it for me, to enter and solve my doubt, but I will never appologize for it, it isn't my fault.

Sorry again, but I will not do it. (Maybe someday, when I do something of same sort :))

-----

Anyone know about the post?

Meh, there is a minimum number of posts required to post there which I forgot we had set. Post what you had to say here, then.

Ok.

Well, I came here when he told me that he was banned. But I will appologize then, is my fault, if I don't asked him to ask here for me, it wasn't happened.

Then sorry for any trouble. We code together. But I will be more present here, and more educated too.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

-----

Now, about the topic...