youtube video finder

Gerald

i doubt anybody on this forum will make a script for you...

what we can do is help you with any problem you have :)

Some Projects:[list][*]ZIP UDF using no external files[*]iPod Music Transfer [*]iTunes UDF - fully integrate iTunes with au3[*]iTunes info (taskbar player hover)[*]Instant Run - run scripts without saving them before :)[*]Get Tube - YouTube Downloader[*]Lyric Finder 2 - Find Lyrics to any of your song[*]DeskBox - A Desktop Extension Tool[/list]indifference will ruin the world, but in the end... WHO CARES :P---------------http://torels.altervista.org

can any one make a script about youtube video finder plss im a noob tank you :) :) POst you script her ASAP

If you're interested in learning AutoIt, I'd suggest you look into the _IE functions in the UDF Section of the help file.

If you're not interested in learning AutoIt, you're not going to find a lot of help here.

And why do you need a youtube video finder, when such a thing already exists? It's called Google.

If you're interested in learning AutoIt, I'd suggest you look into the _IE functions in the UDF Section of the help file.

If you're not interested in learning AutoIt, you're not going to find a lot of help here.

And why do you need a youtube video finder, when such a thing already exists? It's called Google.

i have all ready read that all file in UDF Section of the help file in auto it script i because i want to learn im so interested in learning about AutoIt

Edited by gerald

1) using _IE is a very bad idea

2) youtube has a search too... but what if you want to get those videos and put them in a listview... neither google nor youtube's search can give much help on teir own

3) I sugges to look at InetGet() or better _InetGetSource(), to study the search page's code and try to extract what needed using _StringBetween() or StringRegExp() functions

thank you for your response im ca you teach me how can i make youtube video finder thank you all regards to all

you don't get the point... try writing some code yourself... then you will get plenty of help on it if you have problems!

edit: try looking in the GetTube link in my signature... download the zip and take a look at the code

Even though it's kind of messy just take a look at it to see what you are supposed to do.

Edited by torels

Some Projects:[list][*]ZIP UDF using no external files[*]iPod Music Transfer [*]iTunes UDF - fully integrate iTunes with au3[*]iTunes info (taskbar player hover)[*]Instant Run - run scripts without saving them before :)[*]Get Tube - YouTube Downloader[*]Lyric Finder 2 - Find Lyrics to any of your song[*]DeskBox - A Desktop Extension Tool[/list]indifference will ruin the world, but in the end... WHO CARES :P---------------http://torels.altervista.org

• Developers

Better stop posting these beg-for-script posts because we don't really like them here....

Give it a try first before posting here.

*click*

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)