Need help with AutoIt

Ok so i have a .Cmd that i wrote that i want to rewrite in AutoIt and convert it to an exe. How would i go about doing that? It also relies on dlls that need to stay with it.. Any help would be nice

Edit: I can supply the file if needed.

Edited by bryangoyett

Start off by reading the help file. In particular, look at run command. Using that you can directly copy and paste lines from you .bat file.

To compile it to an exe, right click on the .au3 file and there should be an option to compile.

To make sure that you bring along certain .dll's, look into the fileInstall command. It may do what you want.

My batch file, its simple..

Regsvr32 /S %PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE%\AX.DLL

AutoIt file so far

Run ("AX.Bat" ,@SW_HIDE)

Now when i compile it how do i get the directories containing the .dll's to stay with it??

Or am i doing anything wrong?

Edited by bryangoyett

Run or ShellExecute should have everything you need.

Post your code because code says more then your words can. SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y. Use Opt("MustDeclareVars", 1)[topic="84960"]Brett F's Learning To Script with AutoIt V3[/topic][topic="21048"]Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... is now in Session[/topic]Contribution: [topic="87994"]Get SVN Rev Number[/topic], [topic="93527"]Control Handle under mouse[/topic], [topic="91966"]A Presentation using AutoIt[/topic], [topic="112756"]Log ConsoleWrite output in Scite[/topic]

_RunDos.. Runwait.. ShellExecute.. Run with ' /c' switch..

or simply just run the batch file using autoit..

[font="Garamond"]Manjish Naik[/font]Engineer, Global Services - QPSHoneywell Automation India LimitedE-mail - Manjish.Naik@honeywell.com