little help

FireFox

Hi,

perhaps this has been asked and answered but I want better answer...

My question is : I have script with some functions, in this functions you have some while and it block the script because you cant do anything else (without the main while or not), so I want to know how can I run this function when its not finished or duplicate this function for run the another when the function isnt finished...

PS : I dont want to have multiple executables...

Cheers, FireFox.

Edited by FireFox

Hi,

perhaps this has been asked and answered but I want better answer...

My question is : I have script with some functions, in this functions you have some while and it block the script because you cant do anything else (without the main while or not), so I want to know how can I run this function when its not finished or duplicate this function for run the another when the function isnt finished...

PS : I dont want to have multiple executables...

Cheers, FireFox.

Post a short code example.

My Projects: [topic="89413"]GoogleHack Search[/topic], [topic="67095"]Swiss File Knife GUI[/topic], [topic="69072"]Mouse Location Pointer[/topic], [topic="86040"]Standard Deviation Calculator[/topic]

You can use AdlibEnable but at the time this UDF is executed no other code in your script is gets executed so it's not a real multi _FileSend solution.

You can start several scripts that do the same function loop as you're trying to avoid... Your real solution is to use C++ using multithreaded program to execute simultaneously code or perhaps use sort of Mutex objects algorithm to block or suspend the desired thread upon request. Sorry, I don't think it's possible with AutoIt yet.

There's no easy way of doing this without either creating different functiions or use of multithreading. However, you might be able to make use out of this:

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=25494

Hope it helps.

My Projects: [topic="89413"]GoogleHack Search[/topic], [topic="67095"]Swiss File Knife GUI[/topic], [topic="69072"]Mouse Location Pointer[/topic], [topic="86040"]Standard Deviation Calculator[/topic]