windows xp account hide util

Nakuribon

make sure you dont hide all the accounts with it like i did, it makes it so you have to start in safe mode

edit: i just noticed this was my 200th post :lmao:o:)

Edited by Xenogis

[font="Times"] If anyone remembers me, I am back. Maybe to stay, maybe not.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Times"]Things I am proud of: Pong! in AutoIt | SearchbarMy website: F.R.I.E.S.A little website that is trying to get started: http://thepiratelounge.net/ (not mine)[/font][font="Times"] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Arial"]The newbies need to stop stealing avatars!!! It is confusing!![/font]

xp home :lmao:

edit: i already knew that and i tryed it too but i just had to start in safe mode and run your utility

Edited by Xenogis

[font="Times"] If anyone remembers me, I am back. Maybe to stay, maybe not.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Times"]Things I am proud of: Pong! in AutoIt | SearchbarMy website: F.R.I.E.S.A little website that is trying to get started: http://thepiratelounge.net/ (not mine)[/font][font="Times"] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Arial"]The newbies need to stop stealing avatars!!! It is confusing!![/font]

yea it isnt a good idea to hide all accounts anyway lol... but if your running xp home and want to hida all ur accounts without starting in safe mode, then save logonuipro.zip and extract logonuipro.exe to your system32 folder, then go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\WinLogon and change UIHost to "logonuipro.exe" and then you should be able to use ctrl+alt+(2x del) to get to the classic prompt :lmao:

logonuipro.zip

i own this sig... php rulezlinks:My PSP Web Portal

cool thanks