how to keepp intended program run in background

orryzn

hello ehy i am very new to this program and probly wil be asking verystupid question

wel i found a way to let the program run in a minimum frame whith the function WinSetState and then ad at the end @SW_SHOWMINNOACTIVE

i set this at the start of the list in the code and then i set like sleep for 3000 then i want it to start and do what i wanted it to whith the send function

but as soon it starts doing that order if jumps up the screen again how could i like set it in that i keeps doing what is set in send mode but in minimum frame size ???

and another question i want it to open in the intendet program open a sup page and let it check if this is full then if its full i want it to run an other movement

if not full i want it to just keep doing what it was doing ?? i have no idea how to set this code in i have tryed whith if ___ then but it keeps giving errors

thnx allot for any help i am open for any suggestions in mail or in topic

I hate to come across as a language nazi here... but with all the spelling/grammar/"I've been smoking crack and cant be bothered to be coherent" errors, I can't understand what the hell you are talking about. If you put a little more effort into expressing yourself so that other people can understand you and I'm sure you will get more helpful responses.

Good Luck

-Spook

[u]Helpful tips:[/u]If you want better answers to your questions, take the time to reproduce your issue in a small "stand alone" example script whenever possible. Also, make sure you tell us 1) what you tried, 2) what you expected to happen, and 3) what happened instead.[u]Useful links:[/u]BrettF's update to LxP's "How to AutoIt" pdfValuater's Autoit 1-2-3 Download page for the latest versions of Autoit and SciTE[quote]<glyph> For example - if you came in here asking "how do I use a jackhammer" we might ask "why do you need to use a jackhammer"<glyph> If the answer to the latter question is "to knock my grandmother's head off to let out the evil spirits that gave her cancer", then maybe the problem is actually unrelated to jackhammers[/quote]

lol spook sorry about that :s my bad ,iam not so good in englisch typing excuse me for this pls

this is my code i have made so far

While 1 = 1

$handle = WinGetHandle

utoItSetOption ("WinTitleMatchMode", 3)

WinActive(

WinActivate(

SendKeepActive(

WinSetState("[TITLE: ]","",@SW_SHOWMINNOACTIVE)

Sleep(1500)

send (" {x}")

Sleep(1500)

Send ("{TAB}")

Sleep(500)

send ("{é}")

Sleep(1000)

Send ("{é}")

Sleep(1000)

Send ("{é}")

Sleep(1500)

Send ("{é}")

Sleep(1500)

WEnd

i didnt putted the program name in because i want this to get working on several programs :)

and my problem is when it goes to winsetstate ("[TITLE: ]","",@SW_SHOWMINNOACTIVE)

it goes to small window right but ass soon the sleep is done and it starts the send ("x")

it pops up above all programs and just stays there

wel i try to get it to keep it running in the small window the whole time even when its doing the send actions

second question but i have no code for it still i dont know how to

i want to open in the program that autit is running a small window that is able to go whith one key

and in there is there is norml open space

but it gets full from mails or pictures i want autoit to check if its full and if its full to go to an other place or mapfile to put it in there

how could i make this happen or create the code for it ??

again sorry for the typo's earlyer hope its betther now :)

and thnk you for any help