Unstable V3.0.93 Available

Jon

• Administrators

http://www.hiddensoft.com/autoit3/files/unstable/

- REG_MULTI_SZ

- Editor files (with install.au3 files) for TextPad and Crimson (I needed MULTI_SZ for the textpad one :whistle: )

- Cyberslugs recent doc updates

• Administrators

Updated:

- ControlClick / ControlCommand("check") fixes

- Better extended ANSI and accent handling in Send()

- WinSearchChildren option

- DWORD RegRead fix (introduced in this last unstable)

• Administrators

Updated:

- TextPad clip library added from JP (jon's preference swings back from Crimson to TextPad B) )

- Many of the control functions were using @error when they should have been returning a result instead

Now, maybe I can get back to the docs... :whistle:

Good fixes, Jon. The changes to ControlClick resolved an issue for me where I had to use ControlSend("{SPACE}") to press a button (I thought the problem was in the program itself, as I ControlClick another button in the same one and it worked).

Thanks for getting the child window thing in so quick, too. Now with all the additions of classnames and child window searching and stuff, its time to re-think my scripts for the 4th time.

Updated:

- TextPad clip library added from JP (jon's preference swings back from Crimson to TextPad :whistle: )

Crimson was just updated today. Looks like it has some pretty good new changes, too. Project Management and user tool sets are two I'm looking for.

What is the clip library you mention? I've never used Textpad.

• Administrators

You have a list of AutoIt commands, loops, macros, and you double-click on one and it inserts the syntax in your script..

e.g. You double-click on the ControlCommand entry and this appears in your script:

ControlCommand("title", "text", "classnameNN", "command" ,"option")

No idea if Crimson has similar I've only just downloaded it recently.

You have a list of AutoIt commands, loops, macros, and you double-click on one and it inserts the syntax in your script..

e.g. You double-click on the ControlCommand entry and this appears in your script:

ControlCommand("title", "text", "classnameNN", "command" ,"option")

No idea if Crimson has similar I've only just  downloaded it recently.

Ahhh! Now thats what I need. I can never remember the parameters. I love VS because has ways to show the paramters, too. I might check out TextPad sometime then. Edited by Valik

• Developers

JPM, that stuf is now include in the installset and extracted to the AutoIt3\Extra\Editors\Crimson .

I made a change to the script that generates the autoit3.key and uploaded it again just a couple of minutes ago to Yahoo...

Edited by JdeB

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

I am not the author of the TCL just the updater I need to find out who write that :whistle:

it was "philipgump" found in Yahoo files

That's me B) If anyone is interested in an updated TCL file, I can generate an updated one.

Any preferences as to how it is organized? Grouped like the help file contents vs. Alphabetical? With or without macros and UDFs?

Use Mozilla | Take a look at My Disorganized AutoIt stuff | Very very old: AutoBuilder 11 Jan 2005 prototype I need to update my sig!

I hax0red the one I got off JP and put it in alphabetical order.  That's the one currently in AutoIt3\Extra\Editors\TextPad

Oh, I was looking at http://www.hiddensoft.com/autoit3/files/editors/textpad/ ...
Use Mozilla | Take a look at My Disorganized AutoIt stuff | Very very old: AutoBuilder 11 Jan 2005 prototype I need to update my sig!

That's me B)  If anyone is interested in an updated TCL file, I can generate an updated one.

Any preferences as to how it is organized?  Grouped like the help file contents vs. Alphabetical?  With or without macros and UDFs?

Glad to find the author. :whistle: