Remote Files and _WinAPI_CreateFile

Digisoul

Hello guys,

i m facing new problem. whenever i tried to open any file with _WinAPI_CreateFile from other network location. it will return 0, if the file is in process.

and if i use FileOpen it works great.

how can i open any file from other network location.

here is explanation of my problem:

$hFile = _WinAPI_CreateFile("\\main-4794294\test\attribute.exe", 2, 2); Return 0

$hFile = FileOpen("\\main-4794294\test\attribute.exe",16); Return 1

thanks in advance for your help.

73 108 111 118 101 65 117 116 111 105 116

Hello guys,

i m facing new problem. whenever i tried to open any file with _WinAPI_CreateFile from other network location. it will return 0, if the file is in process.

and if i use FileOpen it works great.

how can i open any file from other network location.

here is explanation of my problem:

$hFile = _WinAPI_CreateFile("\\main-4794294\test\attribute.exe", 2, 2); Return 0

$hFile = FileOpen("\\main-4794294\test\attribute.exe",16); Return 1

thanks in advance for your help.

So you're trying to open a file(for reading)/create a .exe file on another computer? That probably won't work...

Are you trying to execute that file?

So you're trying to open a file(for reading)/create a .exe file on another computer? That probably won't work...

Are you trying to execute that file?

No just trying to read the file. but its only work with FileOpen, with FileOpen i cant use filepointer to read the exact information.

is there no way to do this, i tested with other programs they can read the file.

Edited by Digisoul

No just trying to read the file. but its only work with FileOpen, with FileOpen i cant use filepointer to read the exact information.

is there no way to do this, i tested with other programs they can read the file.

So you want to read the binary data of an existing executable, or you want to create a file then?

So you want to read the binary data of an existing executable, or you want to create a file then?

Just want to read the Binary Data (only last 600 bytes), thats why i have to use File Pointer for this operation,and now i m unable to open the file, if its executed.