Changing Frame Name

The end of the frame name changes every time I access the website (do a new query):

fr_resultsNav~ResultsMaxGroupTemplate0.11090137931329125

fr_resultsNav~ResultsMaxGroupTemplate0.6409382068451138

fr_resultsNav~ResultsMaxGroupTemplate0.3167220812992875

Is there a way to use _IEFrameGetObjByName when I don't know what the frame name will be? Would it be possible to get Autoit match based on the first 10-15 characters as opposed to the full name?

Thank you in advance for all suggestions.

The end of the frame name changes every time I access the website (do a new query):

fr_resultsNav~ResultsMaxGroupTemplate0.11090137931329125

fr_resultsNav~ResultsMaxGroupTemplate0.6409382068451138

fr_resultsNav~ResultsMaxGroupTemplate0.3167220812992875

Is there a way to use _IEFrameGetObjByName when I don't know what the frame name will be? Would it be possible to get Autoit match based on the first 10-15 characters as opposed to the full name?

Thank you in advance for all suggestions.

Use _IEFrameGetCollection() to get a collection of all frames and walk through them looking testing $oFrame.name for the one you want.

Or, if you know which index it is, then just use _IEFrameGetCollection() with the index to get exactly the one you want (i.e. 0 = first, 1 = second).

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law