[Request] Autoit mouse click

Hello all, if I'm post in wrong area plz sorry and move for me,

I'm looking to make an script for the Grand Chase game auto clicker with delay 3000~5000ms but

is only a simple auto left mouser clicker I try a loot of programs but only work with this game is JoyToKey

and that program dont have option for delay. Anyone have any ideia

Thanks alll

ps. Sorry for my bad english and thanks again

Edited by greensk8er

• Developers

Have you even tried to search first either the helpfile or this forum before posting this?

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

I search at forums but I'm really newbie in autoit I make onlye simple auto click but when I put mouse on Game screen the script dont work more, and I remove from game screen to windows screen example the script wok fine. What I need add more in code (I'm really noob in autoit). The game resolution is 800x600 window mode, and the mouse position on screen is 780,630. Thanks for helping.

• Developers

I search at forums but I'm really newbie in autoit I make onlye simple auto click but when I put mouse on Game screen the script dont work more, and I remove from game screen to windows screen example the script wok fine. What I need add more in code (I'm really noob in autoit). The game resolution is 800x600 window mode, and the mouse position on screen is 780,630. Thanks for helping.

Guess your game is protected against bots. Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

hotkeyset("Z", "_go")

global $paused

While 1
     sleep(500)
WEnd

Func _Go()
     $paused = NOT $paused
          While $paused
               MouseClick("left", x, y); <--- You have to fill in the x and y coordinates. You can use AutoIts Window Info Tool
               Sleep(4000); <--- You can change this... 3000-5000 is a bit broad.
          WEnd
EndFunc

but, how JoyToKey works fine? thanks for helping again

from what I understand about JoyToKey is that it isn't a "bot" per se, it simulates keypresses designated by the buttons you assign to a numbered button on the keypad/controller...so the controller is like a mini-keyboard, just with a set delay...if this isn't handled when I get home, I'll look into it