Integrate an AutoIt Script to executables?

Hello again.

Well, i have finished a script for Alcohol 120% (it has not silent switch in its latest version), it works perfectly thanks to your help! Now my question is how i could to do a single executable that include the script and the executable archive of Alcohol.

I want the executable can be executed at a PC whitout AutoIt installed in it.

I hope you understand me. Bye!

Thank you for tell me the correct function! I do it! Only a question.. In "source" i put the path of the archives to include in the script.. well.. but i don´t understand the function of "dest" (in the Help i don´t undesrtand the explication..).. i just put there "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio = C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop" in english.. is it well or should I put other thing?

Edited by frankokasilda

Thank you for tell me the correct function! I do it! Only a question.. In "source" i put the path of the archives to include in the script.. well.. but i don´t understand the function of "dest" (in the Help i don´t undesrtand the explication..).. i just put there "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio = C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop" in english.. is it well or should I put other thing?

You will want to make the destination of the file to be more dynamic than specifying a full path. Using @ScriptDir will usually suffice if you want the item to be right next to the script in whatever directory it's located in. The "dest" equates to the destination of the file once it has been extracted from the executable. If you want it in a particular place this is how you do it. Does this make sense?

Thanks,

Jarvis

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

ComputerGetInfo UDF's Updated! 11-23-2006

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)

Well, I can make the Unnatended.exe executable (10.8 Mb aproximately), it means the archives are in the script..

But if I move the Unnatended.exe to other folder, it doesn´t work (The process "Unnatended.exe" stays active, but nohting happens.. the program doesn´t install)

The .au3 is like this:

#NoTrayIcon

FileInstall("C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\Alcohol desatendido\Alcohol1.9.8.7117.exe", "C:\Archivos de programa\Alcohol Soft\Alcohol 120")

$title = "Alcohol 120% 1.9.8.7117"

Run("Alcohol1.9.8.7117.exe")

WinWait($title)

ControlClick($title, "Click Next to continue.", "&Next >")

WinWait($title)

ControlClick($title, "Please review the license", "I &Agree")

WinWait($title)

ControlClick($title, "Choose Components", "&Next >")

WinWait($title)

ControlClick($title, "Choose Install Location", "&Install")

WinWait($title, "Click Finish to close this wizard.")

Send("{TAB}")

Send("{TAB}")

Send("{TAB}")

Send("{TAB}")

Send("{SPACE}")

Send("{DOWN}")

Send("{SPACE}")

ControlClick($title, "Alcohol 120% has been installed on your computer.", "&Finish")

Where the red is the ubication archive installation program, and the green is the directory to install the Alcohol 120%.

Ican´t see waht I´m doing bad :)

Edited by frankokasilda