My first crack at Notepad

dantay9

Here is a script that I made to replace notepad eventually. Thanks Big_Daddy for your spell checker example. I have gotten what I need out of this learning experience. Anyone that wants to pick up where I left off is welcome to it. The main code is attatched.

Propad.zip

Edited by dantay9

Here is a script that I made to replace notepad eventually. Thanks Big_Daddy for your spell checker example. The installer is attached.

Are you going to release the source?

Curently writing a autoit installerAutoit installer 83 and 2 thirds%-template 100%-script syntax 100%-script parser 50%--error checking 100%--actual parsing 50%--combining template and parsed crap 0%Template.au3 - 4.15kbparser.au3 - 1.94kb

I guess I will release the source. It isn't anything special. Sorry for all the functions. They are from the include files, but it will run faster without the include files. The updater and the installer aren't anything new either. Comments are welcome (and preferred).

Edited by dantay9

Pretty nice!

Definate feature that it lacks is search/replace etc as ReFran has said.

I'd like a status bar that displays word count/characters/cursor position (line, col etc) if something is selected, the same for the selected string etc.

Print should allow me to select the printer I want print on- not use the default.

Font formating is not saved.

Thanks all I have for now.

Great job though!

Cheers,

Brett