how to get window controls

riki381

Hi,

Im a newbie and i would appreciate any help.

My question is:

How can you get all controls in a window, if all you have is the window handle?

I have this exe window, but i dont know which controls were used in this application.

Thanks,

riki381

• 1 month later...

I used AutoIt Window info, I got window info however I could not get the ID for the particular buttons [example I did not get ID for OK button], I am also new bee I am glade if you help me in this regards... Thanks in advance.

------------------------------------------------------"You are never a loser,until you quit trying"------------------------------------------------------

I could see

Class - Droverlord-Window class

Instances -1

ClassnameNN - Droverlord-Window class1

Advanced(Class) - [CLASS: Droverlord-Window class; INSTANCES-1]

However ID is blank.

The window has 3 buttons, I got same values for all the 3 buttons. Could you please tell me how to access the buttons in the GUI.

------------------------------------------------------"You are never a loser,until you quit trying"------------------------------------------------------

The application run in vista 64 bit OS, Could any one help in this...

The control functions are well fine just with the ClassnameNN if you have it:

ControlClick($hwnd, '', 'Droverlord-Window class1')

Thanks for your continues replay.

This command will click on the window. However I need to select the buttons which is placed in the same window.

what is ClassnameNN?, could any one guide me to find a ID for the button from ClassnameNN.