Boot screen installer

JReinn

Hello people! I want a thing that installs a pic you choose as the boot screen. (My Girl friend, for example.)

I also want the possibility to make it so, I choose the pic, that is set for anyone who runs it.

Is there any possible way to make this in autoit?

Thanks in advance.

I googled it a bit and I found someone post this:

First, C# will be unable to change the boot screen and possibly the welcome screen because it is bound by the .NET framework which isn't loaded that early in the system. I believe it can, at most, alter aspects (not the whole) of the logon screen. Second, these features you are asking cannot be for individual profiles because they take affect before the system begins to boot and before any user is able to login.

If you are still interested in toggling a few aspects of the OS, you can look in ResHack. It is a tool that does allow some customization of dll files and may help with manipulating various aspects of the boot/login/welcome screens.

He says that the software needs to be loaded into the system VERY early. AutoIt can never do that.

Edited by Manadar

There's good reason Stardock charges money for what they make. It's not trivial. If you want to customize your PC that much, then make the purchase. It's not horribly expensive, and it's easy.

Thanks for all the replies guys, and sorry I haven't answered sooner, I was queit bussy.

Thanks especially to: Manadar for googling it, and thanks for all the answers..

If there is anything I can do for ANY of you please tell me, and I will see what I can do about it.