Creating buttons on fly

fxg4758

Hi. I need to make 10 buttons on the fly using anygui and a array for each button that have this fields:

button1channel, button1program, button1time, button1text1, button1text2. These fields are in a ini file - media.ini -

Can anybody show me a example creating the buttons and sorting the buttons by the buttonXprogram or a link to see any code like this. Thanks for any information.

Hi. I need to make 10 buttons on the fly using anygui and a array for each button that have this fields:

button1channel, button1program, button1time, button1text1, button1text2. These fields are in a ini file - media.ini -

Can anybody show me a example creating the buttons and sorting the buttons by the buttonXprogram or a link to see any code like this. Thanks for any information.

Something kinda like this?

#include <GUIConstants.au3>

$Form1 = GUICreate("Form1", 172, 456)

Dim $Button[10]
$varStartHeight = 16
For $x = 0 to UBound ($Button)-1
    $Button = GUICtrlCreateButton("Button " & $x, 40, $varStartHeight, 75, 25)
    $varStartHeight += 30
Next

GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)

While 1
    $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $nMsg
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            Exit

EndSwitch
WEnd

*Edit - Guess I didn't see the anygui part before. Ah well, that's at least how you can make controls with an array.

Edited by exodius

Hi. I need to make 10 buttons on the fly..

Personally I prefer a zip :)

I'm not sure from your question how much you can already do. If the information on the buttons is in the ini file do you know how to read that?

What is the buttonXprogram and how do you want the buttons sorted?

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

Personally I prefer a zip :)

I'm not sure from your question how much you can already do. If the information on the buttons is in the ini file do you know how to read that?

What is the buttonXprogram and how do you want the buttons sorted?

Hi Martin. I want to know how i can read the five fields for each button and put them in a array. And if is possible to sort the buttons by the "program" field. Thanks.

Hi Martin. I want to know how i can read the five fields for each button and put them in a array. And if is possible to sort the buttons by the "program" field. Thanks.

It will be easier for us if you could post a sample ini file. Can you do that?

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

try this, this is not what you request as far as sorting & loading..

will wait for the ini file.

but give this a whurl.

#include <GUIConstants.au3>
#include<array.au3>

Opt("GUIOnEventMode", 1)

$Form1 = GUICreate("Form1", 172, 456)

Dim $Button[15]
$varStartHeight = 16
For $x = 1 To UBound($Button) - 1
    $Button[$x] = GUICtrlCreateButton("Button " & $x, 40, $varStartHeight, 75, 25)
    GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, "label_test")
    $varStartHeight += 30
Next

GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)

While 1
    Sleep(50)
WEnd

Func label_test()

Local $iD = @GUI_CtrlId

$sea = _ArraySearch($Button, $iD)

If Not @error Then
        MsgBox(0, "", "This is button no " & $sea, 0)
    EndIf

EndFunc   ;==>label_test