About Date_Time Format

Rota

Good buddies,

How can I convert this date/time format (MM/DD/YYYY HH:MM or DD/MM/YYYY HH:MM) into YYYY/MM/DD HH:MM

When I use _DateDiff to return the difference between 2 date, it doesn't work all the time, cause it requires the date/time format to compare should be YYYY/MM/DD HH:MM, any one could give me a hint?

Thanks a ton

Good buddies,

How can I convert this date/time format (MM/DD/YYYY HH:MM or DD/MM/YYYY HH:MM) into YYYY/MM/DD HH:MM

When I use _DateDiff to return the difference between 2 date, it doesn't work all the time, cause it requires the date/time format to compare should be YYYY/MM/DD HH:MM, any one could give me a hint?

Thanks a ton

Actually _DateDiff requires "YYYY/MM/DD [HH:MM:SS]" (the time portion being optional).

You can try using _DateTimeFormat in conjunction with _NowCalc(), or you're pretty much going to have to use StringSplit to split the string apart and put it back together in the format that's needed, or use a Regular Expression to pull the pieces you need out and put them back together once again.

Here's an example of such munging together:

#include <File.au3>
#include <Date.au3>
$FileList=_FileListToArray("C:\Documents And Settings", "*", 2)
If @Error=1 Then
    MsgBox (0,"","No Files\Folders Found.")
    Exit
EndIf

For $x = 1 to $FileList[0]
    $t = FileGetTime ("C:\Documents And Settings\" & $FileList[$x], 0)
    $varTimeStamp = $t[0] & "/" & $t[1] & "/" & $t[2] & " " & $t[3] & ":" & $t[4] & ":" & $t[5]

$varTimeDifference = _DateDiff ("D", $varTimeStamp, _NowCalc())
    MsgBox (0, "Time Difference", "It's been " & $varTimeDifference & ' days since the profile "' & $FileList[$x] & '" was last accessed.')

Next