[Solved] Translate a Complex dos command into AutoIT language?

Recce

#include <Process.au3>
$COMMAND = '"C:\Pfps\MPU\KML2SHP&GPX\gpsbabel" -w -r -i kml -f "C:\Pfps\MPU\KML2SHP&GPX\Input KML\Google Earth Kml - Overskriv denne fil.kml" -x transform,rte=trk,del=y -o gpx -F "C:\Pfps\MPU\KML2SHP&GPX\temp.gpx"'
_RunDOS($COMMAND)

When the words fail... music speaks.

Here is the complex code form the working batch file:

"C:\Pfps\MPU\KML2SHP&GPX\gpsbabel" -w -r -i kml -f "C:\Pfps\MPU\KML2SHP&GPX\Input KML\Google Earth Kml - Overskriv denne fil.kml" -x transform,rte=trk,del=y -o gpx -F "C:\Pfps\MPU\KML2SHP&GPX\temp.gpx"

Here is what I have tried with no luck:

#include <Process.au3>
_RunDOS("""C:\Pfps\MPU\KML2SHP&GPX\gpsbabel"" -w -r -i kml -f ""C:\Pfps\MPU\KML2SHP&GPX\Input KML\Google Earth Kml - Overskriv denne fil.kml"" -x transform,rte=trk,del=y -o gpx -F ""C:\Pfps\MPU\KML2SHP&GPX\temp.gpx""")oÝ÷ Ù«­¢+ÙIÕ¹]¥Ð¡
½µMÁµÀìÅÕ½Ðì½ÅÕ½ÐìµÀìÌäìÅÕ½ÐìÅÕ½ÐìÌäìµÀìÅÕ½ÐíèÀäÈíAÁÌÀäÈí5ATÀäÈí-50ÉM!@µÀíA`ÀäÈíÁÍ°¹áÅÕ½ÐìµÀìÌäìÅÕ½ÐìÅÕ½ÐìµÜµÈµ¤­µ°µÅÕ½ÐíèÀäÈíAÁÌÀäÈí5ATÀäÈí-50ÉM!@µÀíA`ÀäÈí%¹ÁÕÐ-50ÀäÈí½½±ÉÑ -µ°´=ÙÉͭɥع¹¥°¹­µ°ÅÕ½ÐìµàÑɹͽɴ±ÉÑõÑɬ±°õäµ¼ÁàµÅÕ½ÐíèÀäÈíAÁÌÀäÈí5ATÀäÈí-50ÉM!@µÀíA`ÀäÈíѵÀ¹ÁàÅÕ½ÐìÅÕ½ÐìÌäì°ÅÕ½ÐìÅÕ½Ðì°M]}!%

And before you ask. I did use the help file and Search :P

Please help a :unsure:

Edited by Recce

Thank you Andreik for you (extreme fast) response

What you do man? Why create another thread?

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...st&p=649555

Sorry I meant to post in "General Help and Support "

#include <Process.au3>
$COMMAND = '"C:\Pfps\MPU\KML2SHP&GPX\gpsbabel" -w -r -i kml -f "C:\Pfps\MPU\KML2SHP&GPX\Input KML\Google Earth Kml - Overskriv denne fil.kml" -x transform,rte=trk,del=y -o gpx -F "C:\Pfps\MPU\KML2SHP&GPX\temp.gpx"'
_RunDOS($COMMAND)
New to me!

But not working on this DOS command. Sorry.

What you do man? Why create another thread?

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...st&p=649555

Probably because he put in in the wrong forum (example scripts)

[u]Helpful tips:[/u]If you want better answers to your questions, take the time to reproduce your issue in a small "stand alone" example script whenever possible. Also, make sure you tell us 1) what you tried, 2) what you expected to happen, and 3) what happened instead.[u]Useful links:[/u]BrettF's update to LxP's "How to AutoIt" pdfValuater's Autoit 1-2-3 Download page for the latest versions of Autoit and SciTE[quote]<glyph> For example - if you came in here asking "how do I use a jackhammer" we might ask "why do you need to use a jackhammer"<glyph> If the answer to the latter question is "to knock my grandmother's head off to let out the evil spirits that gave her cancer", then maybe the problem is actually unrelated to jackhammers[/quote]

This should work

RunWait(@ComSpec & ' /c ' & '"C:\Pfps\MPU\KML2SHP&GPX\gpsbabel.exe" -w -r -i kml -f "C:\Pfps\MPU\KML2SHP&GPX\Input KML\Google Earth Kml - Overskriv denne fil.kml" -x transform,rte=trk,del=y -o gpx -F "C:\Pfps\MPU\KML2SHP&GPX\temp.gpx"','', @SW_HIDE)oÝ÷ Øç¢ÚîØb²÷«²*'²ajܨ¹Æ§±ç°«mêk¡¹^+ºÚ"µÍ[ØZ]
ÛÛTÜXÈ  [È ÌÎNÈÚÈ ÌÎNÈ [È ÌÎNÉ][ÝÐÎÌLÔÉÌLÓTIÌLÒÓSÒ [ÑÔ   ÌLÙÜØX[^I][ÝÈ]ÈZHÛ[Y    ][ÝÐÎÌLÔÉÌLÓTIÌLÒÓSÒ    [ÑÔ   ÌLÒ[]ÓS  ÌLÑÛÛÙÛHXÛ[HÝÚÜ][H[Û[    ][ÝÈ^[ÙÜKO]Ë[^H[ÈÜQ  ][ÝÐÎÌLÔÉÌLÓTIÌLÒÓSÒ    [ÑÔ   ÌLÝ[Ü    ][ÝÉÌÎNË   ÌÎNÉÌÎNËÕ×ÔÒÕÊ

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning."- Rick Cook

try this it should work.

#include <Process.au3>
_RunDOS("C:\Pfps\MPU\KML2SHP&GPX\gpsbabel -w -r -i kml -f " & "C:\Pfps\MPU\KML2SHP&GPX\Input KML\Google Earth Kml - Overskriv denne fil.kml " & "-x transform,rte=trk,del=y -o gpx -F " & "C:\Pfps\MPU\KML2SHP&GPX\temp.gpx")

RunWait(@ComSpec & " /c " & '""' & "C:\Pfps\MPU\KML2SHP&GPX\gpsbabel -w -r -i kml -f " & "C:\Pfps\MPU\KML2SHP&GPX\Input KML\Google Earth Kml - Overskriv denne fil.kml " & "-x transform,rte=trk,del=y -o gpx -F " & "C:\Pfps\MPU\KML2SHP&GPX\temp.gpx" , "", @SW_HIDE)
Edited by unixu

#include <Process.au3>
_RunDOS("C:\Pfps\MPU\KML2SHP&GPX\gpsbabel -w -r -i kml -f " & "C:\Pfps\MPU\KML2SHP&GPX\Input KML\Google Earth Kml - Overskriv denne fil.kml " & "-x transform,rte=trk,del=y -o gpx -F " & "C:\Pfps\MPU\KML2SHP&GPX\temp.gpx")

RunWait(@ComSpec & " /c " & '""' & "C:\Pfps\MPU\KML2SHP&GPX\gpsbabel -w -r -i kml -f " & "C:\Pfps\MPU\KML2SHP&GPX\Input KML\Google Earth Kml - Overskriv denne fil.kml " & "-x transform,rte=trk,del=y -o gpx -F " & "C:\Pfps\MPU\KML2SHP&GPX\temp.gpx" , "", @SW_HIDE)

I needed to remove the " from:

"C:\Pfps\MPU\KML2GPX\gpsbabel.exe"

It gives no sense to me but now it works!

Thank you all for you patients!

JasonLA:

I am in the process of transforming a drawing from Google Earth into a GPS track or route.