InetGet Problem Getting the Right File

InetGet ( "URL" [,"filename" [, reload [, background]]] )

I'm using that command for the first time on a page written in PHP.

The only problem is that every time I use the command and create the file, whether it be .html or .txt it downloads the page that says "Sorry you are logged out... etc etc."

But when I view the page source, or download the file manually I get the full file... so... what am I doing wrong? I get lost so easy, I hope I have given enough information..

My next question would be how to make a .txt file into a string but I am going to go read on that while I wait for an answer here so I might be able to figure that part out by then.

Edited by myxomatosii

You ARE logged out because your browser keeps your login information. AutoIt doesn't do that.

You should be using the _IE libraries for this one, preferably.

Make txt file into a string:

$sData = FileRead("C:\somefile.txt")

Ok, I'll go read up and give it a shot and let you know :unsure:

edit: i've just begun reading and it seems overwhelming and hard to understand, i'm going to keep trying to understand it tho :P

it breeds a lot of questions

such as.. if i use this _ie library and make a browser and such, do i have to log myself in and everything using the script then finally get to the file?

OK, I found out how to make

ConsoleWrite(_INetGetSource('url here'))

but it still sees me as logged out, however I did manage to get the information in a better way without creating a file, so thats some progress at least :D

edit2: ok so i am really confused but i will figure it out, i just have some basic questions.. so i am understanding that, even though i am logged in on this page through firefox, i must launch an IE window and log in so i can get the same information that is available through firefox? i just wanted to ask.

Edited by myxomatosii