Need help with _FileCreate ( $sFilePath )

Im all new to functions etc and need some help....

Basically i roll software out via sms, and cause its not too reliable on reporting, i want to create a txt file once the script has run so that i can check for that txt file before running the rest of the script...

Im all new to functions etc and need some help....

Basically i roll software out via sms, and cause its not too reliable on reporting, i want to create a txt file once the script has run so that i can check for that txt file before running the rest of the script...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

oops sorry for the 3 new topics - damn internet connection is timing out

whats your problem with it

[font="Times"] If anyone remembers me, I am back. Maybe to stay, maybe not.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Times"]Things I am proud of: Pong! in AutoIt | SearchbarMy website: F.R.I.E.S.A little website that is trying to get started: http://thepiratelounge.net/ (not mine)[/font][font="Times"] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Arial"]The newbies need to stop stealing avatars!!! It is confusing!![/font]

example of creating a file called CreatedFile.txt

#include <File.au3>
_FileCreate ( "CreatedFile.txt" )

[font="Times"] If anyone remembers me, I am back. Maybe to stay, maybe not.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Times"]Things I am proud of: Pong! in AutoIt | SearchbarMy website: F.R.I.E.S.A little website that is trying to get started: http://thepiratelounge.net/ (not mine)[/font][font="Times"] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Arial"]The newbies need to stop stealing avatars!!! It is confusing!![/font]