AppCommunicate3 - USES TMP FILES

Guest Guidosoft

Guest Guidosoft

Nothing really special about it since version 2, it just uses INI files now rather then the registery because you were all *beep*en and moaning for me to not use the registry.

Also, now, all commands are in ONE pool, each app does not get a seperate command pool, each command has the destination info on it, but you will only recieve the actuall command. THis is good, because now, you can know when ever a App is sharing and you can snatch a command from any app. Unlike the previous version, even though this is not implemented into the include, you could get a list of all currenly sharing apps, and snatch their commands as their flying by.

Link is on my signature. Click it.

COMMING SOON!!!:: NET COMMUNICATE: COMMUNICATION BETWEEN APPS OVER THE NT!!!! HOLY!!!!! STUFFINGS!!!!!!

net communication is simple but i stay away because au3xtra seems to not work with my router, but this looks cool :lmao:

[font="Times"] If anyone remembers me, I am back. Maybe to stay, maybe not.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Times"]Things I am proud of: Pong! in AutoIt | SearchbarMy website: F.R.I.E.S.A little website that is trying to get started: http://thepiratelounge.net/ (not mine)[/font][font="Times"] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Arial"]The newbies need to stop stealing avatars!!! It is confusing!![/font]

Why not send GUI messages to a dummy control, or what have you? I think that's what it's for, never really looked into it.

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.

Guest Guidosoft

Why not send GUI messages to a dummy control, or what have you?  I think that's what it's for, never really looked into it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How is it suppost to get to the other application?

I assumed it was supposed* to get to the other window with ControlSend etc, apparently it doesn't work that way. Was merely suggesting.

A nice invisible input/button might work, though.

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.

I assumed it was supposed* to get to the other window with ControlSend etc, apparently it doesn't work that way.  Was merely suggesting.

A nice invisible input/button might work, though.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

naa, I don't like to those those methods. There just too work - around like.

I'd rather have a more professional method and Registry and INI is not that bad of a method to use.

I used to have over 700 posts. This is a new account. I am not a newbie.My AutoIt Home Page - Here is all my AutoIt stuff. Well, actually, I have loads more, I am just too lazy to put it on my page right now so deal with it.Guess what? The unvierse is made out of basically nothing.Think about it? What is the smallest building block of anything, it is what? A chunk of nothingness. Thats all. Hey this peice of space is a forperborb and it is so.

Registry and INI is a workaround communicating directly to a program isn't...?

Registry and INI is a workaround communicating directly to a program isn't...?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, it is, but it feels more proper to use those methods. Well at least to me. I don't know why it just does.
I used to have over 700 posts. This is a new account. I am not a newbie.My AutoIt Home Page - Here is all my AutoIt stuff. Well, actually, I have loads more, I am just too lazy to put it on my page right now so deal with it.Guess what? The unvierse is made out of basically nothing.Think about it? What is the smallest building block of anything, it is what? A chunk of nothingness. Thats all. Hey this peice of space is a forperborb and it is so.