Need Help! :(

1. I have see some software which made by VB, and compared with mine. I found that, when i packed my file with UPX (default) it still too lagre. And i have a question Can i Pack my compiled file more Powerful and if it's possible how can i do it?

2. I have made a soft like Drive Icons, and i want when i choose the drive A, it will show the value 1 and if B the value is 2

and ..

a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z

1 2 4 8 16 32 64 128 ....

if i choose drive A and B then the value is 1+2, etc so how can i do it?

Thanks in advanced!

4m848p10.gif 

1. In SciTE, if you click Tools --> Compile, and set your "Compression:" to "Highest", does it do any better?

2. Gonna need to see some code to see what you mean by that.

Edited by exodius

1st I used Highest Compression but i think it still too large i want to know the way to compress the file more powerful!

2nd I found the way to regconize the Drive A has value 1 and B is 2... it's so simple use but i have new problem. I don't know how to create an array which show drive on the windows with it label and Size, and i can also tick the drive i like and etc....

How can i do it?

4m848p10.gif 

Well for your second thing, look in the helpfile, in the index tab, for functions that start with Drive (like DriveGetDrive and others).

For the first thing, that's gonna take someone else's input, the upx packaging has always been sufficient for me.