Compiling!

I compile programs for a number of pcs on a network. So instead of doing each one individually can it do it all at the same time ?

eg.

\\domain\Computer1\program.exe;\\domain\Computer2\program.exe;\\domain\Computer1\program.exe

Something like that ? Sorry if this is in the wrong place to ask... ???

If you're saying you want to put the resulting compiled exe onto one more than one computer (which is my understanding) then what you need to do is compiled it on the one computer and once it's done, just copy it over to the others.

As BrettF said you can't specify multiple targets.

Mate, I recommend checking out a tool called R2Build - http://r2build.sourceforge.net/ it is great! You can compile and do whatever you want! I have also written a plugin to to compile AutoIt scripts from SVN.

Post your code because code says more then your words can. SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y. Use Opt("MustDeclareVars", 1)[topic="84960"]Brett F's Learning To Script with AutoIt V3[/topic][topic="21048"]Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... is now in Session[/topic]Contribution: [topic="87994"]Get SVN Rev Number[/topic], [topic="93527"]Control Handle under mouse[/topic], [topic="91966"]A Presentation using AutoIt[/topic], [topic="112756"]Log ConsoleWrite output in Scite[/topic]

• Developers

When using the full SciTE4AutoIt3 package you have the #autoit3wrapper_run_after directive to copy the created program to multiple places:

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_After=copy "%out%" "\\pc_one\xyz"
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_After=copy "%out%" "\\pc_two\xyz"

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

When using the full SciTE4AutoIt3 package you have the #autoit3wrapper_run_after directive to copy the created program to multiple places:

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_After=copy "%out%" "\\pc_one\xyz"
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_After=copy "%out%" "\\pc_two\xyz"

Yay! Now thats a answer that makes sense. But thankyou to everyone for sussgestions etc.