Area pixel search

Hi All,

[rephrase]

I'm looking to create a script that would run pixelsearch on a rectangle, and look for a color that is NOT $value and click on it. After clicking, say that pixel 'disappears'. I then want it to continue searching the rectangle and click again if another value other than $value is found and repeat until the entire box has been searched.

Is this possible? :/ I haven't found anything like it in search or the help file.

Edited by oozma

No ideas at all? :P Basically... say I have a pure black square. I want it to not do anything to the black, but if a white oval appeared it would click it. Is this possible with pixelsearch or should I be using a different type of command? It seems like pixel search will only look for a color, not a 'not' color

No ideas at all? :P Basically... say I have a pure black square. I want it to not do anything to the black, but if a white oval appeared it would click it. Is this possible with pixelsearch or should I be using a different type of command? It seems like pixel search will only look for a color, not a 'not' color

One possible thought is you could use the pixelchecksum. If the shapes were big enough you might be able to find it. (all you need to know is the checksum of a square of all black pixels in your example. You could have it make a grid of what it checks and if one of the grid squares turns narrow it down untill your close enough.