LgLCD SDK translation in AutoIt

GtaSpider

Hello,

I've written a couple of months ago a little UDF which uses the AvLCD.dll (third-party-tool) to connect to the G15 Display with AutoIt.

It works well, but there are some little bugs and i can't solve them, because the bugs are in the AvLCD.dll.

So I createt now my own Script to connect to the LCD of the G15 with the offical Logitech LCD SDK V 1.03

What you need to make it work: Just copy the LgLCD.dll from etc dir in zip file (see in the bottom of this post) in the System32 dir. NO Registering or smth like this. Just copy :P

Then you can try the example in the example Script (nothing spectular)

Here is a Screen:

post-11687-1236375402_thumb.jpg

Ok.. now just fast the License:

License:

LCD SDK translation in AutoIt

Copyright © 2009 Gtaspider

This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License

as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.

This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty

of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.

GPL License: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html

And now ur allowed to try my tool.

Btw (i think this is self-evident but sure is sure): Please, if you use my UDF in your Scripts make a little entry in the Credits.

Best Regards Spider

LG_LCD_SDK.ZIP

Edited by GtaSpider

www.AutoIt.de - Moderator of the German AutoIt Forum

• 2 months later...

Hello,

I've written a couple of months ago a little UDF which uses the AvLCD.dll (third-party-tool) to connect to the G15 Display with AutoIt.

It works well, but there are some little bugs and i can't solve them, because the bugs are in the AvLCD.dll.

So I createt now my own Script to connect to the LCD of the G15 with the offical Logitech LCD SDK V 1.03

What you need to make it work: Just copy the LgLCD.dll from etc dir in zip file (see in the bottom of this post) in the System32 dir. NO Registering or smth like this. Just copy :)

Then you can try the example in the example Script (nothing spectular)

Here is a Screen:

post-11687-1236375402_thumb.jpg

Ok.. now just fast the License:

And now ur allowed to try my tool.

Btw (i think this is self-evident but sure is sure): Please, if you use my UDF in your Scripts make a little entry in the Credits.

Best Regards Spider

it often crash when u press the buttons to switch state fast

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi,

could you make it work with my G19, too pls?

I know this is a very old post that im bringing back up but just wanted to let people know that it does work on the G19 if you give it some time to register the app first with the LCD Manager program.

Although it is just in black and white and obviously isnt perfect since the DLL isnt designed for it