Autoit Debugger

Hi,

I am new to this forum and AutoIt , wondering a little about AutoIT debugger, it seems not to work on Windows Vista nor Windows 7

when UAC is enabled. Is there anything that i can change without have UAC disabled?. When I install the debugger in "c:\temp" it works just fine !

Is AutoIt debugger not a part of the AutoIt program edition (cannot download it from the home page ?).

Can a use the AutoIT debugger as the working area ?, it is very nice to have all the tools in the same program.

Don't be stupid. Can you see anywhere that Graphical AutoIt Debugger (by Stumpii) is an AutoIt provided program? No, it's an example posted by Stumpii here. If you're ging to ask questions about it, ask it in the topic itself and look here is the link straight to the Add Reply! *

*Short time only while stocks last.

I actually didn't know of any useful AutoIt debuggers.

Are you using the one by Stumpii? I've never tried it before. Just wondering, do regular AutoIt scripts run alright? Or SciTE? If those are being weird too, then the reason this might fail is because of the nature of AutoIt and its ability to do so many things.

I actually didn't know of any useful AutoIt debuggers.

Are you using the one by Stumpii? I've never tried it before. Just wondering, do regular AutoIt scripts run alright? Or SciTE? If those are being weird too, then the reason this might fail is because of the nature of AutoIt and its ability to do so many things.

From what I see, it's written in .Net