Someone check that these icons are the same in XP as in Vista?

I made a script that uses some icons from the shell32.dll... I have Vista and I'm not sure if they're the same in XP.

They should be on the four buttons, going from top to bottom: A orange check mark, red X, a bit of film with a picture, and a folder with pics inside it.

Could somebody who has XP let me know if that's what there seeing?

#include <Array.au3>
#include <ButtonConstants.au3>
#Include <Constants.au3>
#include <File.au3>
#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#Include <GuiListView.au3>
#Include <Misc.au3>
#include <GuiSlider.au3>
#include <StaticConstants.au3>
#Include <WinAPI.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
Global Const $FILE = @ScriptDir & '\rotater.txt'

Global Const $BK_COLOR = 0xE6E6E6
Global Const $TEXT_COLOR = 0xBFBFFF

Local Const $WIDTH_X_HEIGHT_CONVERSION = @DesktopWidth / @DesktopHeight
Local Const $HEIGHT = 230
Local Const $SECOND_COLUMN_X = 565
Local Const $ICO_SIZE = 45

$curWall = RegRead('HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop', 'Wallpaper')

$optionGUI = GuiCreate('Wallpaper Rotater Configuration', 578 + $WIDTH_X_HEIGHT_CONVERSION * $HEIGHT, 290)
;~  GuiSetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, '_Ok')
    GUISetBkColor($BK_COLOR)

$exStyle = BitOR($LVS_EX_GRIDLINES, $LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT, $LVS_EX_CHECKBOXES, $LVS_EX_DOUBLEBUFFER)
$lstImages = GUICtrlCreateListView('', 10, 10, 495, $HEIGHT + 40, BitOR($LVS_REPORT, $LVS_SHOWSELALWAYS), $exStyle)
$lstImagesHdl = GUICtrlGetHandle($lstImages)

_GUICtrlListView_AddColumn($lstImagesHdl, 'Name', 150)
    _GUICtrlListView_AddColumn($lstImagesHdl, 'Directory', 243)
    _GUICtrlListView_AddColumn($lstImagesHdl, 'Position', 98)

$picPreview = GuiCtrlCreatePic($curWall, $SECOND_COLUMN_X, 10, $WIDTH_X_HEIGHT_CONVERSION * $HEIGHT, $HEIGHT, $SS_SUNKEN)
$previewIndex = 1

; remove -132, select all -147, files -116, folder -128
$offset = $ICO_SIZE + 14

GuiCtrlCreateButton('Select All', $SECOND_COLUMN_X - 52, 9, $ICO_SIZE, $ICO_SIZE + 10, BitOR($BS_FLAT, $BS_CENTER, $BS_ICON))
    GUICtrlSetImage(-1, @SystemDir & '\shell32.dll', '-145')
;~  GuiCtrlSetOnEvent(-1, '_SelectAll')
    GUICtrlSetTip(-1, 'Select all')

GuiCtrlCreateButton('Remove Selection', $SECOND_COLUMN_X - 52, 9 + $offset, $ICO_SIZE, $ICO_SIZE + 10, BitOR($BS_FLAT, $BS_CENTER , $BS_ICON))
    GUICtrlSetImage(-1, @SystemDir & '\shell32.dll', '-132')
;~  GuiCtrlSetOnEvent(-1, '_Remove')
   GUICtrlSetTip(-1, 'Remove selected')

GuiCtrlCreateButton('Add File', $SECOND_COLUMN_X - 52, 9 + $offset * 2, $ICO_SIZE, $ICO_SIZE + 10, BitOR($BS_FLAT, $BS_CENTER , $BS_ICON))
    GUICtrlSetImage(-1, @SystemDir & '\shell32.dll', '-116')
;~  GuiCtrlSetOnEvent(-1, '_AddFile')
    GUICtrlSetTip(-1, 'Add file(s)')

GuiCtrlCreateButton('Add Folder', $SECOND_COLUMN_X - 52, 9 + $offset * 3, $ICO_SIZE, $ICO_SIZE + 10, BitOR($BS_FLAT, $BS_CENTER , $BS_ICON))
    GUICtrlSetImage(-1, @SystemDir & '\shell32.dll', '-128')
;~  GuiCtrlSetOnEvent(-1, '_AddFolder')
    GUICtrlSetTip(-1, 'Add folder(s)')

$sldTime = GUICtrlCreateSlider($SECOND_COLUMN_X - 52, $HEIGHT + 21, 250, 25, $TBS_NOTICKS)
    GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, $BK_COLOR)
$sldTimeWnd = GUICtrlGetHandle($sldTime) 

$lblTimeDisp = GUICtrlCreateLabel('', $SECOND_COLUMN_X + 200, $HEIGHT + 25, 200, 25)

GUISetState()

Do
Until GUIGetMsg() = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
My Programs[list][*]Knight Media Player[*]Multiple Desktops[*]Daily Comics[*]Journal[/list]

Not the same.

I see:

- a file with a green check (v) in it.

- a red cross

- a file with a movie clip in it

- a folder holding an image

That "green" check mark looks more like red to me :P (Windows XP Pro)

Posted Image

That "green" check mark looks more like red to me :P (Windows XP Pro)

Posted Image

Could you get the index of a simple check mark for me? I think there is one... That item just checks all the item in the listview, so I just need something that is a check mark, color doesn't matter. The other three pics look the basically the same...
My Programs[list][*]Knight Media Player[*]Multiple Desktops[*]Daily Comics[*]Journal[/list]

Could you get the index of a simple check mark for me? I think there is one... That item just checks all the item in the listview, so I just need something that is a check mark, color doesn't matter. The other three pics look the basically the same...

I took a quick look with the good ol' enumicons.au3 and I couldn't find anything better. Sorry.... If you wan't someone else you probably have to include it with your script.

We always jump tp looking in what we think is the logical place. This time System32.dll is not the right place. Take a look at the icons in URLMon.dll. I checked XP and Win 7 and the check mark is in both.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

We always jump tp looking in what we think is the logical place. This time System32.dll is not the right place. Take a look at the icons in URLMon.dll. I checked XP and Win 7 and the check mark is in both.

Good find GEO. Here's a screenie on those icons in XP for you achilles

Posted Image

By tzaralkex at 2009-03-08