koda size is varying with resolution of monitors

Hi All,

I have designed a GUI using Koda of AUTO IT. The problem i am facing is the size of GUI is varying as resolution changes.

I want the GUI to be maximised covering the whole screen of monitort but, the GUI changes with the different inches of monitor.

I have made the GUI with a maximised window on a 17'' CRT monitor but when i run the GUI on 22'' LCD it appears as a small window...

Can anybody give me suggestion how to keep the GUI size constant.

Thanks in Advance.

Thanks for the reply but that post only means that i have to find the screen resolution programattically, I mean is there in API in AutoIT which helps us to set the GUI size equal to the screen size/....

See the macros @DesktopWidth and @DesktopHeight in helpfile, that's what you need.

Thanks for the reply but that post only means that i have to find the screen resolution programattically, I mean is there in API in AutoIT which helps us to set the GUI size equal to the screen size/....

You can simply maximize the gui and it will fit to the screen.

GuiSetState(@SW_MAXIMIZE)

But you will need to set the resizing property of the controls in Koda to suit what you want, and you might need to add some code to deal with different sizes of screens.

It is possible that the resizing style $GUI_DOCKAUTO will be best but unfortunately Koda doesn't include that in it's options so in that case rather than set any resizing in Koda you could add a single line near the start of your script

GUIResizeMode ($GUI_DOCKAUTO)

Edited by martin
Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.