Shortcut syntax of long filename w/ arguments

I can't seem to figure out how to structure the syntax for the following shortcut:

Target: "C:\Program Files\ImageSoft\ISOnBaseLogon\ISOnBaseLogon.exe" -AECOMM

I've tried a host of things but the closest I can think of (which still doesn't work) is:

FileCreateShortcut('"C:\Program Files\ImageSoft\ISOnBaseLogon\ISOnBaseLogon.exe" -AECOMM', "c:\documents and settings\all users\Desktop\OnBase Client.lnk")

What the current syntax for the target call?

TIA

Sean Shrum :: http://www.shrum.net

All my published AU3-based apps and utilities

'Make it idiot-proof, and someone will make a better idiot'

I can't seem to figure out how to structure the syntax for the following shortcut:

I've tried a host of things but the closest I can think of (which still doesn't work) is:

FileCreateShortcut('"C:\Program Files\ImageSoft\ISOnBaseLogon\ISOnBaseLogon.exe" -AECOMM', "c:\documents and settings\all users\Desktop\OnBase Client.lnk")

TIA

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Check your docs; there's an optional parameter to FileCreateShortcut() for any arguments. I don't know if you'll have to define the working dir if you use it, it may be that you can use an empty string for the working dir...

Yes yes yes, there it was. Youth must go, ah yes. But youth is only being in a way like it might be an animal. No, it is not just being an animal so much as being like one of these malenky toys you viddy being sold in the streets, like little chellovecks made out of tin and with a spring inside and then a winding handle on the outside and you wind it up grrr grrr grrr and off it itties, like walking, O my brothers. But it itties in a straight line and bangs straight into things bang bang and it cannot help what it is doing. Being young is like being like one of these malenky machines.

TIA

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If I'm reading the help file correctly, it's

FileCreateShortcut('C:\Program Files\ImageSoft\ISOnBaseLogon\ISOnBaseLogon.exe', "c:\documents and settings\all users\Desktop\OnBase Client.lnk","", "-AECOMM")

Try that.

Lofting the cyberwinds on teknoleather wings, I am...The Blue Drache