[help] Diablo II script needed

Sup all

i need help to develop a simple script to diablo II to help with bots:

My project is create a autoit script with:

Functions:

1. Stop D2nt bot at detected full char stash and inventory;

2. Quit d2nt and activate KillerJohn's Turbot 8.5 bot (call this program) => run at this moment, this bot activate your excelent automule feature!

3. Stop Turbot 8.5 at finish on mule cration;

4. Run D2nt again ...

Any can help to make this script on autoit? I'm a newbiw on autoit and i need find a good guide for this excelent program!

Sorry my bad english language! I'm Brazilian.

Laters :P

Users first post was [u]give me give me [/u]and then got rude when told to search the forums and learn the language.

A wise man once said,

"bots ruins the game, stop this trash."

Sound familiar?

Yes sir, Spam bots ruins the game and i don't need YOUR help.

Users first post was [u]give me give me [/u]and then got rude when told to search the forums and learn the language.

You are off to a BAD start. This isn't McDonald's. Coming in here and just asking for a script right off the bat, making no effort to find it yourself, and acting rude to boot. Dial it back, or you will be removed very quickly.

Now, you can do a search in the forum using the search function.

Second - You will need to make it yourself.

Edited by Volly

Sup all

i need help to develop a simple script to diablo II to help with bots:

My project is create a autoit script with:

Functions:

1. Stop D2nt bot at detected full char stash and inventory;

2. Quit d2nt and activate KillerJohn's Turbot 8.5 bot (call this program) => run at this moment, this bot activate your excelent automule feature!

3. Stop Turbot 8.5 at finish on mule cration;

4. Run D2nt again ...

Any can help to make this script on autoit? I'm a newbiw on autoit and i need find a good guide for this excelent program!

Sorry my bad english language! I'm Brazilian.

Laters :P

IMO you should tackle this project in steps.

Step 1. Familiarize yourself with the basic Autoit scripts. Especially the one that teaches you how to use the Run() command

Step 2. Create a script that you can manually run D2nt bot with. Now create another script that manually allows you to run Turbot8.5 (I have no experience with either of these bots so good luck on that part)

Step 3. Combine the two scripts with say a nice GUI that allows you to run either one manually.

Step 4. Use proper logic to automate the calling of either of the bots.

If and when you get to step 2 or 3 and post some code and issues you are having, you will find that the AutoIt forums will be extremely helpful.

Good Luck

What are we going to do tonight Brain?Same thing we do every night Pinky try to automate the world.

You are off to a BAD start. This isn't McDonald's. Coming in here and just asking for a script right off the bat, making no effort to find it yourself, and acting rude to boot. Dial it back, or you will be removed very quickly.

Now, you can do a search in the forum using the search function.

Second - You will need to make it yourself.

Ok you just a american and think it be god???

If you don't can help don't post shit, if you ban me i don't cry ... i hate idiots like you!

Edited by Kissmaniac