Form Designer?

Are the AU3 Devs going to release an Form designer? I got tired of Koda..

What would you want improved in Koda then?

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

• Developers

Are the AU3 Devs going to release an Form designer? I got tired of Koda..

Let me make a remark inline with yours:

When are you going to play somewhere else because I got tired of stupid statements like this.

Your remark doesn't contribute at all and as such is not needed. The developers of Koda have put a lot of time in the development so you could try to show some appreciation for their work... or did you pay for it and have a legitimate claim?

When there are problems with Koda you can report them or when you think its not good enough then start your own project and write it for us all to use.

Jos

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Koda is helpful for my scripts, but they are not working so much at it, They haven't released an update on a very long time..

I appreciate their work, but I just want more :P Like including Xskins..

You are wrong! Development of Koda is in progress.

Look at its official page and its trac page to see progress on new versions.

As Jos said. You may add concrete ideas for improving  here http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...showtopic=32299 or here http://koda.darkhost.ru/bugtrack/

Beta 1.7.0.9 (2009-02-09)

2009-02-09 - Added: icon selector now can select standard and small icons for the Button (thanks socratessa)

2009-02-09 - Fixed: handling of CustomPath where was icons with index (thanks socratessa)

2009-02-06 - Fixed: Koda can handle uncompressed 256x256 Vista icons

2009-02-05 - Fixed: correct Align in window calculations (thanks Valik)

2009-02-05 - Fixed: indentation when updating script (thanks Valik)

2009-02-05 - Changed: Updown no more raise error when entering incorrect value (thanks Valik)

2009-02-05 - Fixed: StatusBar alignment and last panel (thanks Zedna)

2008-09-05 - Fixed: stupid bug when keys not worked properly in the main icon list (thanks Zedna)

2008-09-04 - Changed: order of menus in code generator output to fix "main menu" issue (thanks Zedna)

Beta 1.7.0.8 (2008-10-03)

2008-09-03 - Fixed: various small fixes and cleanups in new code

2008-09-02 - Added: Button now support coloring

2008-09-02 - Changed: rewritten Button control to support new icons code

2008-09-01 - Added: Picture editor may be invoked by doubleclick too

2008-09-01 - Changed: method of working with custom picture paths (changed method of loading break this anyway)

2008-09-01 - Changed: speedup loading of new Icon control, when icon loading from large libraries

2008-09-30 - Fixed: Form Captor example generated non-closed warning tag that cause conversion failure

2008-09-30 - Added: poFixed for form, where actual position not depend on form position (idea by Valik)

2008-09-29 - Changed: rewritten Picture Editor to support new Icon and other controls

2008-09-27 - Changed: rewritten Icon control (now much closer to an actual Autoit control & hi-color icons support)

2008-09-24 - Added: help handlers and ID's to all property editors

Beta 1.7.0.7 (2008-09-24)

2008-09-24 - Changed: finished icon support rewriting, now retreiving of hi-color icons supported

2008-09-05 - Fixed: using wrong row when changing icon in list after deleting one of icon (thanks Zedna)

2008-09-05 - Fixed: AV when deleting (attached) context menu (long time bug)

2008-09-05 - Fixed: AV when deleting attached toolbar or imagelist (thanks Zedna)

2008-09-05 - Fixed: AV when invoke taborder dialog on toolbutton (thanks Zedna)

2008-09-05 - Fixed: no toolbar icon in taborder dialog (thanks Zedna)

Beta 1.7.0.6 (2008-09-03)

2008-09-03 - Changed: experimental feature - not keep bitmaps inside form anymore (not supported customized paths yet)

2008-09-03 - Added: code generator part for toolbar/imagelist

2008-09-02 - Added: alignment for ListView columns

2008-09-02 - Fixed: form modified flag not set when editing properties (thanks Zedna)

2008-09-01 - Added: new imagelist implementation, icon resources

2008-05-10 - Added: initial toolbar and imagelist implementation

• Developers

Koda is helpful for my scripts, but they are not working so much at it, They haven't released an update on a very long time..

I appreciate their work, but I just want more :P Like including aero glass :unsure:

I didn't really mean to complain.. sorry

That was not the message in your initial post which basically stated that its crap and you want something else.

Anyway, if you want more-better or whatever other reason then build it or help improving it but STOP complaining.

My 5 euro cents

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Are the AU3 Devs going to release an Form designer?

Don't hesitate and download/use latest Beta version of Koda (1.7.0.9 at this time).

"Release" versions are released only once a year or two.

Latest Release 1.7.0.1 is from 2007-10-08

Latest Beta 1.7.0.9 is from 2009-02-10

Edited by Zedna

• 2 weeks later...
  • Developers

Just do it xD

Don't think it is smart to resurrect this thread and bring it to the attention of averybody again.

Think that is just the thing you wanted to avoid.

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.