Remote Program

If your working remotely on a pc accross the network. What are some of the thing you would like ?

I have a program that I'm almost ready to release but would like to know what options people want ? So I can add some additional options.

Any susgesstions would help...

Ghost21: I see that your last post is from 13 March 2009, a year ago. I wonder if you finished/released this and, if so, in which terms, shareware, freeware, open source, whatever.

I am interested in writing a simple and faster GoverLan console replace for my work and having seen what you wrote is really encouraging. I see a lot of potential for my idea with AutoIt.,

What I use from GoverLan is the OU list, sometimes I check who's logged on the PC's console, and mostly I use the remote control. Beyond that, I made a lot of scripts that help me on regular tasks. The problem I face with GL is that it is very heavy on some systems.

I'm currently figuring out Active directory consolidation (I want it to read the computers OU so I can choose from the list the PC to control) and also figuring out the way for a client and server to get the remote desktop and refresh them on the control window, I want something simpler than your project but for the pictures shown it looks awesome!

AutoIt is a blessing, I don't know how I was able to use my computer before [Auto]It :-S