Two lines of code in one . . .

I don't know what "simulate a return" means, but having two includes on the same line seems pointless. When the script is compiled the text from the includes will basicly be copied in to your script where the #include statement is.

I don't know what "simulate a return" means, but having two includes on the same line seems pointless. When the script is compiled the text from the includes will basicly be copied in to your script where the #include statement is.

In VBA : behaves as a blank line or return. -like anything after it is really on its own line, but displayed differently. (grouped)

It is useful for making scripts shorter were info is of the same time but does not effect the script.

It helps to reduce the total lines and makes keeping up with work easier while writing it. I wasnt concerned with the includes -this is for all lines -that was just the first of my script.

Thanks

In VBA : behaves as a blank line or return. -like anything after it is really on its own line, but displayed differently. (grouped)

It is useful for making scripts shorter were info is of the same time but does not effect the script.

It helps to reduce the total lines and makes keeping up with work easier while writing it. I wasnt concerned with the includes -this is for all lines -that was just the first of my script.

Thanks

I know what you mean but am not sure if a method to do it.

In PERL I would often put several lines on one of they were short. IE.

$i++; $x+=1; if $d print "text";

but in au3 we don't use end of line termination things like perl ";"

If I find out a way I'll PM ya but I've wondered myself.

www.abox.orgAvery HowellVisit My AutoIt Websitehttp://www.abox.org

Thanks

You can "group" parts of the script with #Region and #EndRegion to make it more readable in SciTE, but I am afraid that's all.