Periodic Table of Elements

Minikori

Gawh, I haven't posted new scripts on the forums in forever. Since then, I've gotten a new PC, so any of my old scripts are no longer in my possession. So if anyone has some of them that aren't posted anymore, it'd be sweet if you message them to me or something. So anyway, I've been working on this Periodic Table of Elements script for school, and I finally finished it up. I had an older version but it was way to messed up so I restarted. Hope you like it, and any feedback would be appreciated.

PToE.rar

::INSTRUCTIONS::

Unpack PToE.rar

Run picget.au3 IN THE PTOE FOLDER

Wait forever while it downloads the photos

Run Periodic Table.au3

Enjoy!

Note: Make sure Periodic Table.au3 and all the .png files are in the same folder.

Screeny:

post-36582-1237005301_thumb.jpg

For those who are asking questions, look in the help file first. I'm tired of people asking stupid questions about how to do things when 10 seconds in the help file could solve their problem.[quote name='JRowe' date='24 January 2010 - 05:58 PM' timestamp='1264381100' post='766337'][quote name='beerman' date='24 January 2010 - 03:28 PM' timestamp='1264372082' post='766300']They already have a punishment system for abuse.[/quote]... and his his name is Valik.[/quote]www.minikori.com

Checkout mine.

Periodic_Table_1403upload.zip

Just run Periodic Table.au3

and i actually create my own electron shell diagrams.. somewhere in that code, have a look.

That's amazing, wow. I'll have to look into it more and get some ideas. Thanks.

For those who are asking questions, look in the help file first. I'm tired of people asking stupid questions about how to do things when 10 seconds in the help file could solve their problem.[quote name='JRowe' date='24 January 2010 - 05:58 PM' timestamp='1264381100' post='766337'][quote name='beerman' date='24 January 2010 - 03:28 PM' timestamp='1264372082' post='766300']They already have a punishment system for abuse.[/quote]... and his his name is Valik.[/quote]www.minikori.com

Checkout mine.

Periodic_Table_1403upload.zip

Just run Periodic Table.au3

and i actually create my own electron shell diagrams.. somewhere in that code, have a look.

Spectacular work . You should compile and publicize this. From the memory of my school days, this could have been an useful reference from time to time.

If you compile it, I would be interested in hosting a copy at my website. Please submit it to sites like download.com too. When you create something that could be as useful as this, you have to share it!

Spectacular work . You should compile and publicize this. From the memory of my school days, this could have been an useful reference from time to time.

If you compile it, I would be interested in hosting a copy at my website. Please submit it to sites like download.com too. When you create something that could be as useful as this, you have to share it!

Well, i can't take all the credit for it.. its an expanded version of a periodic table that was started by Dhillip89.

I may consider releasing it publicly when i actually finish it.. i have some more ideas, and i haven't gathered all the data for every element yet.