Spliting Strings From IE

Hey there.

Some of you may know that I am making a game. The highscore's are saved in the format:

name=matt
score=500
submit=submit

I have all the php working to save new highscores and data, but it's in Autoit I'm having the problems.

Would I use StringSplit to possibly split the data or should I use another string function?

I know you guys do not actually produce code for people, so I just really want to know what UDF or function to use. If you can supply a snippet of how it works, then that would be even better.

Thank you once again.

Hey there.

Some of you may know that I am making a game. The highscore's are saved in the format:

name=matt
score=500
submit=submit

I have all the php working to save new highscores and data, but it's in Autoit I'm having the problems.

Would I use StringSplit to possibly split the data or should I use another string function?

I know you guys do not actually produce code for people, so I just really want to know what UDF or function to use. If you can supply a snippet of how it works, then that would be even better.

Thank you once again.

Sorry to double post. I was thinking, is there maybe a way to use each line as a string? That would be much more easier because then I could just use StringSplit. Can I assign each line as a string?

Hey there.

name=matt
 score=500
 submit=submit

Thank you once again.

FileReadToArray might be suitable, or if you can change the file (if that's how you are saving) then using the file as an ini file might be easier though you will need to add a section header.
Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

FileReadToArray might be suitable, or if you can change the file (if that's how you are saving) then using the file as an ini file might be easier though you will need to add a section header.

The file is saved online so I could in theory use an ini file. The only problem with that though, is that I am very poor in php and html. for some reason, my StringBetween UDF is missing. Is there another StringBetween UDF or one that I can use?

The file is saved online so I could in theory use an ini file. The only problem with that though, is that I am very poor in php and html. for some reason, my StringBetween UDF is missing. Is there another StringBetween UDF or one that I can use?

Ok, this is getting harder.

Does anyone know why this isn't reading whats between 'name=' and '>'?

$CheckHScore = _IEBodyReadText ( $oIE )
    msgbox ( 0 , "", $CheckHScore )
    $finalname = _StringBetween ( $CheckHScore , "name=" , ">" )
    msgbox ( 0 ,"" , $finalname )

The $CheckHScore shows as:

name=Matt>
score=500<

Can it not read multiple lines?