Bundling things into my complied script

I was wondering if there was a way to do this? I'm interested in including an exe I am going to call later via _RunDOS.

Might as well kill 2 birds with 1 stone: Is there a way I can utilize a file, such as file.trash (in a separate folder), as an exe without actually renaming it? This would be in _RunDOS or shellExecute.

Edited by lurikeen

Including files is easy, take a look at the "FileInstall" command in the help file.

FileInstall ( "source", "dest" [, flag] )

The mentioned file will be included into your exe file when you compile your script and is automatically expanded at runtime.

Starting some file which has no .exe/.com/.bat extension as an executable program without renaming it is not possible, AFAIK.

Any of my own codes posted on the forum are free for use by others without any restriction of any kind. (WTFPL)

Including files is easy, take a look at the "FileInstall" command in the help file.

FileInstall ( "source", "dest" [, flag] )

The mentioned file will be included into your exe file when you compile your script and is automatically expanded at runtime.

Starting some file which has no .exe/.com/.bat extension as an executable program without renaming it is not possible, AFAIK.

Awesome, thanks! That is exactly what I needed.