[RESOLVED] Write GUICtrlCreateListViewItems to notepad

Morning all,

I hope I'm just having a brain fart here, but I am at a loss trying to locate / work out this issue.

I've written a small GUI that will display the following information in GUICtrlCreateListViewItems.

MachineName | Status | AutoConfigURL | ProxyEnable | ProxyServer

The GUI is designed to run off of a pclist, or from an Active Directory OU, and will determine if the machine is Online/Offline then extract the Proxy information from the registry.

I would like to build in the functionality of writing the completed output into Notepad.

(After scan is completed a button can be clicked to write all the displayed data, currently shown in the ListViewItems, into Notepad)

I already have the option to record the output to a file, while the scan is in progress, but want to have the option to print out the results once the scan is completed.

Just in case they decided not to record the information at the start, and have changed their mind after completed.

(They may not want to record when only running against a handful of workstations, then change their mind after the scan has completed)

Not looking for a handout or anything, but a point in the right direction would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Edited by Country73

If you try to fail and succeed which have you done?AutoIt Forum Search