Creating a hole in a GUI

I was wondering if it was possible, as the title says, to create a predefined hole in a GUI? whether anyone knew of a UDF which is capable of doing this, or if im just being silly and its in the standard library, and i have managed to miss it some how?

i dont mean for the GUI to have a section that is transparent, i mean that if you mouse clicked in the whole of the GUI, it would actually click whatever you could see (in theory the window behind the GUI)

So it would look something like this...

Posted Image

EDIT: Have actually since found possible answers after a bit more searching on forums, sorry people!

EDIT EDIT: Just in case you were wondering...http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=12464&hl=hole+GUI - Thank you GaryFrost

Edited by furrycow
Instant Lockerz Invite - www.instantlockerzinvite.co.uk

• Moderators

furrycow,

Try searching > Hole in GUI.

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

There is no need for this, he has already had the error of his ways pointed out twice. :P

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

• Developers

You could have read the previous posts which would have normally let to the conclusion that you didn't need to post this anymore.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

You could have read the previous posts which would have normally let to the conclusion that you didn't need to post this anymore.

&

There is no need for this, he has already had the error of his ways pointed out twice.

Sorry for the post

I was not intending to look like I was rubbing it in and cause any offense to anyone - Overkill is not my thing.

Mdiesel