Recognition of the number in the browser

I want to scan any square of the browser window and recognize the number which is there. It isny any "picture" number. I can focus it and copy-paste to notepad. Should i look for any OCR or is any other way to recognize that number?

What exactly do you mean when you say you want to scan any square of the browser window? Using _IE functions you can put the page HTML into a string and go from there. Is there an example page and number field which I could try and write you up something for?

What exactly do you mean when you say you want to scan any square of the browser window? Using _IE functions you can put the page HTML into a string and go from there. Is there an example page and number field which I could try and write you up something for?

Its a browser game. Im opening an info window ( I deleted rest of the window, i left only numbers, i dont want any1 know im working about script):

Posted Image

These numers arent graphic numbers, i can copy-paste them to the notepad. Id like to recognize numbers and return value in the function

edit: after i open the window, im moving this in the corner, and these numbers are always in the same coords. So i want to search this gray square to detect numbers. I was thinking about any function which works like PixelSearch. for example PixelSearch(left, top, right, bottom) edges of the square and detect numbers inside.

Edited by GruchaBks