IE UDF

I note that _IEPropertyGet does not establish an AutoIT COM error handler.

I get an unhandled COM error when I attempt to retrieve a document's "title".

According to the documentation, I shouldn't have to explicity call __IEInternalErrorHandlerRegister(), should I?

No, but you can call _IEErrorHandlerRegister() instead. I attempted to trap COM errors in the most common places, but have not yet made it a goal to capture all possibilities. For these cases, please use _IEErrorHandlerRegister()

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

No, but you can call _IEErrorHandlerRegister() instead. I attempted to trap COM errors in the most common places, but have not yet made it a goal to capture all possibilities. For these cases, please use _IEErrorHandlerRegister()

Dale

Thanks Dale--I wasn't sure if you were aware that you didn't set the error handler in IEPropteryGet...