Need some hotkey help

Im trying to make some sort of hotkey, so for example when you press F1 it will make a porta and click it very fast, ofcourse this has to be undetectable in Diablo II

But i can't figure out how it works, i've bene trying this and alot of other forms but it doesn't work

HotKeySet("{F1}", ("Send (" {F8}"")))

And if F8 is sendet it needs to right click and then click on the portal

Open.. The.. Help file. Your questions is far too elaborate to be answered in one go.

First of all, I assume you have create portal on the F8 key.

In AutoIt, a hotkey stops the keypress from being sent to another application. So Diablo II will not detect the F8 key being pressed and will not open the portal. How are you going to open a portal with F8 with that key being hotkeyed?

And how are you going to detect where the portal has been opened? (Reliably. 99.9% accurate, you don't want to die.)

How are you going to prevent your script from being detected by Diablo II?

And why don't you just use ONE OUT OF THOUSANDS already existing applications that open portals in D2 of which most are written in AutoIt?

Open.. The.. Help file. Your questions is far too elaborate to be answered in one go.

First of all, I assume you have create portal on the F8 key.

In AutoIt, a hotkey stops the keypress from being sent to another application. So Diablo II will not detect the F8 key being pressed and will not open the portal. How are you going to open a portal with F8 with that key being hotkeyed?

And how are you going to detect where the portal has been opened? (Reliably. 99.9% accurate, you don't want to die.)

How are you going to prevent your script from being detected by Diablo II?

And why don't you just use ONE OUT OF THOUSANDS already existing applications that open portals in D2 of which most are written in AutoIt?

Didn't really know it didn't work ingame.... damn :P

Detect portal could be colour searching i think, theres nothing else with that colour blue in the game.

Prevent drom detected? I have no idea....

Im pretty noob, :unsure: