windows 7 ?

well had a good look about and cant see anything about autoit and windows 7 compatibility?

i assume that its a no go atm, as som1 has tried my prog on win 7 and it dont work but wouldn't mind some conformation pls.

Thx all,Jack Dinn.

JD's Auto Internet Speed Tester

JD's Clip Catch (With Screen Shot Helper)

Projects :- AutoIt - My projects

My software never has bugs. It just develops random features. :-D

I have not had any trouble to speak of running under Win 7. You do have to take the same steps as outlined for Vista though.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

Hello Jack,

Just tried it under Windows 7x64 build 7057 with no joy I'm afraid.

Tried running it native and under compatability mode for Vista, Vista SP1 & Vista SP2 (only options available) and it just it just sat ~99% cpu usage and required task manager to kill it.

thats all he said , so i duno exactly , but i can ask a little deeper

Thx all,Jack Dinn.

JD's Auto Internet Speed Tester

JD's Clip Catch (With Screen Shot Helper)

Projects :- AutoIt - My projects

My software never has bugs. It just develops random features. :-D