IE.au3 objects info help

Hi im kinda new to programing and i was looking for some explanation about the .something after the variables like

$oImg.src

$oImg.altR

$oImg.nameProp

$oImg.height

$oImg.width

$oImg.border

i know the $oImg is the image i'm using but the others i'm not sure.

so where do they come from? is there a list with explanation with all of them i can use?

thx

if you are new to programming then the concept my be hard to grasp but simply the .scr and what not are properties of the object.

Think of an object as a collection of properties. so the oImg has a number of properties you can access, some of which you have listed. Generally when the image object is created, these properties are set.

Each object has a definition, like a blue print, so you know properties are going to be in it before it gets created. I suggest you look up classes and objects for a better understanding.

I am going to assume this is a HTML object - this should help. http://www.w3schools.com/HTMLDOM/dom_obj_image.asp. The _IEImgGetCollection example in the help file shows this in practice.

Hope that helps :P

Post your code because code says more then your words can. SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y. Use Opt("MustDeclareVars", 1)[topic="84960"]Brett F's Learning To Script with AutoIt V3[/topic][topic="21048"]Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... is now in Session[/topic]Contribution: [topic="87994"]Get SVN Rev Number[/topic], [topic="93527"]Control Handle under mouse[/topic], [topic="91966"]A Presentation using AutoIt[/topic], [topic="112756"]Log ConsoleWrite output in Scite[/topic]