array to GUICtrlList and clickable URL

After 30 minutes of searching (this forum gives lousy results) I can't find an example or guide to best proceed.

I am looking up IMDB for movie name, trying to find best match, using IMDb_lookup()

It can return a single item, or many items, and even if many items are returned, the first is

often still the best match. The array returned contains the title and URL.

Now I would like to take the multi-item array and create a GUI list which allows the user to click on the URL (or title) to go to the site for manual checking, however I also need the list to contain radio buttons so that the user can simply the best match themselves.

Is there someone who has made a customized GUICtrlList to add columns that are more flexible in selection of 1 or more items?

Any other pointers, suggestions or links to existing apps/functions, would be greatly appreciated.

After 30 minutes of searching (this forum gives lousy results) I can't find an example or guide to best proceed.

I am looking up IMDB for movie name, trying to find best match, using IMDb_lookup()

It can return a single item, or many items, and even if many items are returned, the first is

often still the best match. The array returned contains the title and URL.

Now I would like to take the multi-item array and create a GUI list which allows the user to click on the URL (or title) to go to the site for manual checking, however I also need the list to contain radio buttons so that the user can simply the best match themselves.

Is there someone who has made a customized GUICtrlList to add columns that are more flexible in selection of 1 or more items?

Any other pointers, suggestions or links to existing apps/functions, would be greatly appreciated.

Sometimes this forum gets lousy posts.
Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

Sometimes this forum gets lousy posts.

:P

Are you agreeing to my comment about the search function being bad,

or are you saying that my post is not a clear enough question?

I'm not asking anyone to write code for me, simply point me in the right direction.

Edited by Garp99HasSpoken

:P

Are you agreeing to my comment about the search function being bad,

or are you saying that my post is not a clear enough question?

I'm not asking anyone to write code for me, simply point me in the right direction.

If you just want to know how to determine which row or column a user has clicked on then here is a recent example of very many which should help. When you know what the user clicked on you can read the url from the listview item and do whatever you need to with it.
Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.