Color mode error message

I'm running autoit with a diablo 2 mmbot. Everytime I begin a run the bot starts and as soon as he enters a game I get an autoit error message saying ("color mode, 1")

and it says something about it doesn't recognize the parameter or something to that effect. Can someone plz help me figure out how to fix this. I have one bot running already and didn't have this problem with it.

PLZ HELP!!!

Welcome.

I see your a botter, and don't have any idea about what your doing, so why don't you read the release notes with AutoIt.... Specifically the part where you see it was removed. Then try fix it yourself, because of course you will be willing to learn... right? :D

Learn to search, and you'll be doing okay.

Cheers,

Brett

Just because Mmbot was WRITTEN in autoit... Doesn't mean thats what this forums about. Your not likely to get much support.

However, in hopes of promoting you to learn and do a little work for yourself....

1. MmBot works entirely off of large blocks of a solid color created by modifying the d2patch.mpq and a built in error system towards using pixels and mouse clicks.

2. MmBot is completely open source.

Best part of all?

3. Helpfile is awesome.

Welcome.

I see your a botter, and don't have any idea about what your doing, so why don't you read the release notes with AutoIt.... Specifically the part where you see it was removed. Then try fix it yourself, because of course you will be willing to learn... right? :D

Learn to search, and you'll be doing okay.

Cheers,

Brett

Ya I don't know what I am doing. I know about Diablo 2, and that's pretty much it. I would like to learn how to fix it, but someone giving me at least some idea of what to do would surely be helpful. I am lost. :o

why dont you play the game the way it was designed for?

why dont you play the game the way it was designed for?

I'm sorry I thought the name of this forum was General Help and Support and not worry about wtf I am using the autoit program for. I was only attempting to give a little history into my problem. You people are assholes on here it seems like. So far every response I have recieved has been a smart ass one. Does any fucking body have any suggestions to point me in the right direction? If not keep ur smart ass comments to yourself.

I'm sorry I thought the name of this forum was General Help and Support and not worry about wtf I am using the autoit program for. I was only attempting to give a little history into my problem. You people are assholes on here it seems like. So far every response I have recieved has been a smart ass one. Does any fucking body have any suggestions to point me in the right direction? If not keep ur smart ass comments to yourself.

you are new to these forums... but if you have done your research on botting you will see that most people includeing me on here are not fond of helping botters... and btw watch your language so far i can see only manadar can only swear.. and thats cause hes funny