I need help creating a script

so how do i begin this.

i am creating a GUI script that contains buttons depending on what button is pressed it will either take you to a virtual server link or a RDC (remote desktop connection. now i am having issues making the rdc connection work.

i guess i can get more in depth as you guys will probably need more info but the first scrip i will post is just a really basic gui with the buttons setup but im not finished. the second script i will post is pretty much cut and paste from the first script but trying to make rdc work. and every button for the rdc type connection has a .rdp file associated with it. lets start here im sure i sound pretty silly but i really appreciate your help with this.......

RDC_script_.au3

rdc_try.au3

Welcome to the forums.

Per this post, try something like this (note the single quotes in red):

Run('c:\windows\system32\mstsc.exe "c:\TPS-TRAIN-01.rpd"')

yea i tried that and it did not work. trust me i made full use of the search function before even asking a question

well nevermind that issue as i just looked closer and it seems i had the file extension looking for an .rpd instead of the .rdp.

well then this bring me to my next question.

how would i go about writin in this script if i wanted buttons to be greyed out depending on what flag i have up on a excel or access speadsheet?