Disconnecting ADSL connection

------ don't read this if you don't have enough free time :D --------

Autoit is one of the best things I have ever found considering computers. Its like sex, the best things in life are free. I have coded over 100 scripts by now but have never published anything because I am not a coder. My code is not short and wise, and I know if I post script which is 100 lines long it will end up under 10 lines in a few minutes in here. I am very satisfied with things I have coded so far and I wouldnt ruin that feeling :o

------ dont read this if you dont have enough free time :D --------

Anyhow, i would like to have a simple script which is few lines long and which can control download. For example, if in last 60 seconds download data is less then 10k then disconnect (i have a program which reconnects connection "ReConnect v1.5"). After that line will be connected again and download would continue... You already know why I need that for. Yes I need it for huge hosting services like rpidshare... I know from my expiriance that it would take few hours (or more) to find out how to do it or maybe even days and i can bet its a few lines code. Since I have seen what people do with autoit in here I am sure that for someone it will take few minutes to get this done in a right way (even seconds). There could also be added IP checker to check if IP is changed after line is dialed again and if itsn't then to disconnect again. On the other end I would be very satisfied with example routine which can disconnect connection after xx minutes. Just show me an example... thanks in advance...

• 1 month later...

Only way how I can imaginate to do this is using script from this thread, and count received data. To dissconect connection use rasdial command in command line (many of tutorials in www). I hope this is some little help for start ^_^

Edited by Uriziel01

Only way how I can imaginate to do this is using script from this thread, and count received data. To dissconect connection use rasdial command in command line (many of tutorials in www). I hope this is some little help for start ^_^

Thanks a lot i will check that out! Thanks for Your reply!