Live Meeting 2007 outlook add-in

I am working on a script to automate the installation of Live Meeting 2007 Outlook add-in.

Has anyone been successfgul at this?

becuase Outlook can not be open during the installation, I was going to use the RUNONCE registry entry, but this is not working for me either.

anyone run into this application and successfully built a script to sutomate the silent installation of it?

Thanks,

Lou

I am working on a script to automate the installation of Live Meeting 2007 Outlook add-in.

Has anyone been successfgul at this?

becuase Outlook can not be open during the installation, I was going to use the RUNONCE registry entry, but this is not working for me either.

anyone run into this application and successfully built a script to sutomate the silent installation of it?

Thanks,

Lou

Hmmm, when they deployed it to my facility, the Outlook Addon didn't install until Outlook was started for the first time. After which we'd receive a msg stating, "the Live Meeting 2007 Addon has been installed, please restart Outlook." I'm not sure how they kicked it off, but this link seems to show how it should work. (1st page) Sorry I don't know more. Hope that helps. Edited by spudw2k