3.1.0++

jpm

Where's the source located?

Also, if someone doesn't mind could they explain how to make arrays for AutoIt in C++?

I looked a little and figured out some, but I can't quite figure out how to make multidimensional arrays:

[n][0]

[n][1]

etc.

I'll try to make a 'PixelFindAll' function :)

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where's the source located?

Also, if someone doesn't mind could they explain how to make arrays for AutoIt in C++?

I looked a little and figured out some, but I can't quite figure out how to make multidimensional arrays:

[n][0]

[n][1]

etc.

I'll try to make a 'PixelFindAll' function :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

During beta the code is not public. You have to use archive src with will allow you to rebuilt AutoIt 3.1.0 at least the Open source part

Thank you :)

That should be enough for me to get PixelFindAll going.

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.

@Insolence: What will PixelFindAll do? Does it find a specific image on the screen?  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

im not insolence but its gonna find for ex. all pixels with the 0xFF0000 color and return all the coorinates in an array

My UDF's:;mem stuff_Mem;ftp stuff_FTP ( OLD );inet stuff_INetGetSource ( OLD )_INetGetImage _INetBrowse ( Collection )_EncodeUrl_NetStat_Google;random stuff_iPixelSearch_DiceRoll

Exactly as wouter put it.