Send After Blocked

Hi there, I've been trying to make a script that uses blockinput() for about 5 seconds every minute. What I want to know, is if there is a way to record what the user has tried to press, then send it afterwards? I have tried using the _IsPressed, but it only seems to be active for a spit second. Any Ideas?

Edited by Stoney

Hi there, I've been trying to make a script that uses blockinput() for about 5 seconds every minute. What I want to know, is if there is a way to record what the user has tried to press, then send it afterwards? I have tried using the _IsPressed, but it only seems to be active for a spit second. Any Ideas?

Key loggers are not an acceptable topic on this forum, especially when combined with probably malicious behavior like this. Take it up somewhere else.

:D

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

No ideas!

:D

It's not a key logger. I'm using it to send keys to a game while in a different application, controlsend won't work. Because of this I'm using WinActive/WinActivate to swtich to it, send the keys, then send back. However, I need to block the input while it does that or the prosess might mess up. This is why I wanted to (for lack of a better word) buffer the keys being sent. Don't know if this will change your mind, but here is the code.

global $tab
global $title
global $mouse

opt("SendKeyDelay", 30)
opt("MouseClickDownDelay", 30)

func SendMin($key)
    BlockInput(1)
    If WinActive("Testwindow.txt - Notepad") = 1 Then
        $tab = 0
    Else
        $title = WinGetTitle("[active]")
        $mouse = MouseGetPos()
        BlockInput(1)
        WinActivate("Testwindow.txt - Notepad")
        $tab = 1
    EndIf
    sleep(10)
    send($key)
    sleep(10)
    if $tab = 1 then
        WinActivate($title)
        MouseMove($mouse[0], $mouse[1], 0)
    EndIf
    BlockInput(0)
    sleep(10)
EndFunc

sleep(5000)
while 1=1
    $temp = MsgBox(3,"Repeater","How many loops until next alert? Yes=3, No=2, Cancel=1")
    Select
    Case $temp=6
        $alert=3
    Case $temp=7
        $alert=2
    Case $temp=2
        $alert=1
    Case Else
        $alert=1
    EndSelect
    For $loop = 0 to $alert
        for $action = 1 to 45   
            TrayTip("Repearter","Action #" & $action, 5)
            SendMin("\")
            sleep(11000)
        Next
        SendMin("r")
        Sleep(2500)
        SendMin("^!0")
        sleep(1000)
        SendMin("\")
        sleep(115000)
        SendMin("s")
        sleep(3500)
        SendMin("r")