Run a exe @ a Certian Time

Hi have made a autoit script and i was wandering if it is possible too make another autoit script that will have it auto start on the comptuer when it loads up and it will run it at 0600 and at 1200 every day at those times

is this possible

and i hope i explained it right

Hi,

just use

while 1

sleep(100)

If @hour = 6 and @min = 00 and @sec = 00 Then ...

Wend

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

Hi have made a autoit script and i was wandering if it is possible too make another autoit script that will have it auto start on the comptuer when it loads up and it will run it at 0600 and at 1200 every day at those times

is this possible

and i hope i explained it right

either use your startup folder or one of the reg keys for starting on boot, and why not just have the same script trigger a function at given times rather than use two scripts?
[u]You can download my projects at:[/u] Pulsar Software

Dont forget the windows scheduled tasks as an option too...

[u]Helpful tips:[/u]If you want better answers to your questions, take the time to reproduce your issue in a small "stand alone" example script whenever possible. Also, make sure you tell us 1) what you tried, 2) what you expected to happen, and 3) what happened instead.[u]Useful links:[/u]BrettF's update to LxP's "How to AutoIt" pdfValuater's Autoit 1-2-3 Download page for the latest versions of Autoit and SciTE[quote]<glyph> For example - if you came in here asking "how do I use a jackhammer" we might ask "why do you need to use a jackhammer"<glyph> If the answer to the latter question is "to knock my grandmother's head off to let out the evil spirits that gave her cancer", then maybe the problem is actually unrelated to jackhammers[/quote]